Monday 30 September 2013

Third Year

So third year has officially kicked off and I've been hit with the terrifying reality of how much work I have to do. However, I'm determined to give this year my all and hopefully be proud of myself and my work at the end of this year.

Over the summer I've continued with freelance work and also been fortunate to fit in a 3 week tour of West Coast America! 

A project I was working on at the start of September was a hair range for Vicky from Geordie Shore. The project ended up a collaboration between myself and a couple of designers, working on the packaging to create the final product. The hair is going to be available at Christmas time from Sally's Glitz and Glam.

I've also been working on some more Frankie Essex Hair projects and some very exciting things have been happening with them, which will all be revealed soon.

So now it's down to focusing on Third Year projects and getting the grades I want from university. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment